Wednesday 21 March 2012

feelings!

Its a beautiful day today
bright,warm and fresh. 
making all the sickness, 
go away!
I wake up,
to the 'call' it makes,
face lights up,
and sadness fades.

"Nothing more should I worry about", 
says I
for everything,
Is gonna be OK!

Love, once I knew
was bitter and sweet
who knew,
how would it be?

Changes appeared 
no one knew why.
confused was I, 
but I knew why!

"For the better", they said,
it seemed alright
for now I know,
"it is alright!"

It scares, it hurts, 
it's love, that sores
It's beauty, it's magic
It's what I adore.

Scared I am 
no doubt at all.
dizzy it feels,
but I will not fall.

My mind is wondering
my body is tingling
my feet do the walking,
and my heart is talking.

A smile I see
on my face everyday,
The voice, the sound
makes hate go away.

The closeness is shared
much more than can be said,
'the surprise', the "wow"
makes nothing unsaid!

I know for now,
I'm happy as can be,
no doubt about it
no doubt at all.

"I'm sorry", I say
for wrong things done,
I'll do it right,
each time, each day!

'Love you my darling,'
is what I'm saying
I'll bring you joy and love
each day, each day!



No comments:

Post a Comment